Beiträge von Bycardybay

Aha! I can now see a couple of posts about Lanzarote, good! I'll have a look at them and post something in the next day or two.

Sorry to keep adding to here. I had planned to post about my trip to Lanzarote however I'm still limited to where I can access here. Not that it is a problem, at some stage I'll get around to it and hopefully learn some more about ths forum.

I don't know if there are many folk living in the UK that participate in this forum so apologies in advance if this is not news to any of you.

There are nude swim meets at many venues around the UK! Two reasons to mention this. I only recently found there is a weekly meet near me, which is excellent. The other reason, a lovely young German lady who has been living in the UK for more than 5 years only discovered the swim by accident a few weeks ago.

Chatting with her in the sauna, she explained that this was the first time during her period in the UK that she had been able to enjoy swimming, and more especially, using a sauna nude. She explained that she had grown up using such facilities in Germany naked and had been disappointed that there was nothing similar here in the UK. Going by the sense of relief, pleasure and sheer relaxation coming from her, I felt sad that it had taken so long for her to find this place. And I'm posting this in the off chance that she is not alone and to urge others to look online or ask at your local swimming baths.

I can point folk in the right direction for where to look for further information if anybody is interested.

A little disappointing that the op and other contributor on this thread are no longer members but perhaps someone else will come across this thread & find the links useful.

I was staying at the naturist village of Charco del Polo in August. I was chatting to a young señorita at the beach who spoke perfect English. She was from Barcelona, in Lanzarote for a job interview and had a spare day so decided to find a nude beach. From what she told me, pretty much any beach on the Spanish mainland has a naturist/FKK friendly section. She said that she preferred 'our' beaches to the textile variety because they tend to be quieter, cleaner, more picturesque and generally occupied by friendlier people. I asked where in her opinion the best beach was. Ahh, easy, and hard to answer at the same time. Best beach, any that you can sunbathe nude on. The down side though, these are often the ones that textiles learn about then head to, meaning naturists end up moving on.

She certainly rated the beach at Papgayo as remote and enjoyable and the one at Charco del Polo was great fun, though she was a bit surprised at the number of textiles there, which I had to agree was a puzzle to me also.i'll look for a thread on Charco and post there, or, start me up and try to explain in more detail.

Hi Jordh,

Thank you for replying and for giving some first hand information on Croatia, exactly what I need. Next year I hope to visit there, not decided where, or when, but it is definitely on my 3 potential vacation venues. The other choices are Cap d'Agde and good old Lanzarote. Plenty time to consider, research and decide.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Merci beaucoup, Marcel. I'm closer to retrial than I am ready for!. Forgive me but I am not comfortable discussing personal details & have joined here to learn of potential places to visit during my vacation tim in July/August.

Oh dear, as an allegedly native English speaker, my last post was full of spelling mistakes. Oops.

It should have read retiral not retrial (I see there is an automatic word corrected in the software here, now I understand!) and vacation time, not tim....

Anyway, I plan to post a bit about my vacation elsewhere, when I figure out where and how to! Sadly, I did not make it to France, or even Croatia, but did have a great time in Lanzarote, a virtual naked week in fact and, it was fabulous.

Merci beaucoup, Marcel. I'm closer to retrial than I am ready for!. Forgive me but I am not comfortable discussing personal details & have joined here to learn of potential places to visit during my vacation tim in July/August.

Hi,

I am an ageing UK naturist, here to learn more about naturism in Europe. I am considering a tour of France to Italy in the summer.