Posts by laoch

Bezirksamt Treptow-Köpenick übernimmt das Traditionsgelände von den Berliner Bäderbetrieben - Eintritt kostenlos
    [ ... ]
    Das Bad öffnet täglich jeweils von 10 bis 19 Uhr. Geplant ist, im Sommer die Öffnungszeit bis 21 Uhr auszudehnen und auch im Winter der Zugang zu ermöglichen.

Quelle: Welt online

Thanks for finding that for me! It's exactly what I wanted to know, and more besides. I was able to check your source, and found it was dated 10 June 2006. Hopefully they haven't changed their plans since, especially as far as winter access is concerned. I expect to visit Berlin in a few weeks.

For the benefit of other visitors to the International Section, here's what I've understood. The Treptow-Köpenick local authority is taking over the traditional [bathing] area from the Berliner Bäderbetrieben - Entrance free [ ... ]
    The bathing place opens daily at the moment from 10:00 until 19:00. It is planned to extend the opening times until 21:00 and also to make access possible in the winter.

Is there anyone who can say whether the strand on the northern shore of the Grosser Müggelsee is accessible (even if not officially open) outside the summer season? I've tried the website of the Treptow-Köpenick ward, but haven't been able to find the information I'm looking for.

The weather in Dublin must be quite cold for FKK-activities, indeed. 8)

With a clear sky and no wind, even an air temperature of 7 degrees is comfortable! We had some weather like that in February. It's not so good now. The sea-water here is rarely colder than 7.5 degrees.

I'm from near Dublin, in Ireland -- not a country famous for its FKK-friendliness.

I'm also well over the magic age of 26, and delighted that the team from
    the young people's board have found time and energy for this new one.
    It's good to have a different perspective from that of other age-unlimited
    boards, such as clothesfreeforum.com. Keep up the good work!

I swim or enjoy the sun nude now and then. Apart from one or two favourite
    swimming places, each time is like a new beginning, as you can never be
    sure when you'll have to cover up in a hurry.

Auf Deutsch schreibe ich mit Schwierigkeit (und manchmal ein Wörterbuch!).
    Lesen is mir ein bißchen leichter.