Hello from South Africa

• Hello :whistling: to all non-German speakers.

South African 47,m, long-time nudist here (grew up in a clothing-optional family before becoming part of the "official" nudist community). I love meeting and discussing with nudists from all over the world, virtually and in person. I can get by in German (one of the reasons I am a member of this site is to improve my German), but I speak French fluently and also understand Dutch and Italian, plus a bit of Russian. You are welcome to ask me anything. I love sharing experiences and finding out about different cultures.

Being naked is natural.

• Hello :whistling: to all non-German speakers.

South African 47,m, long-time nudist here (grew up in a clothing-optional family before becoming part of the "official" nudist community). I love meeting and discussing with nudists from all over the world, virtually and in person. I can get by in German (one of the reasons I am a member of this site is to improve my German), but I speak French fluently and also understand Dutch and Italian, plus a bit of Russian. You are welcome to ask me anything. I love sharing experiences and finding out about different cultures.

Do your friends know about your FKK hobby?

What do they think about FKK?

• Do your friends know about your FKK hobby?

What do they think about FKK?

Many of my friends do know I am a naturist, and they don't mind. Most of them think FKK is very strange and not for them, but I have persuaded some of them to go to the nudist beach with me, and they always enjoy it.

Being naked is natural.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!