• Hi,

I am an ageing UK naturist, here to learn more about naturism in Europe. I am considering a tour of France to Italy in the summer.

• Merci beaucoup, Marcel. I'm closer to retrial than I am ready for!. Forgive me but I am not comfortable discussing personal details & have joined here to learn of potential places to visit during my vacation tim in July/August.

• :thumbup: :thumbup:

Merci beaucoup, Marcel. I'm closer to retrial than I am ready for!. Forgive me but I am not comfortable discussing personal details & have joined here to learn of potential places to visit during my vacation tim in July/August.

Oh dear, as an allegedly native English speaker, my last post was full of spelling mistakes. Oops.

It should have read retiral not retrial (I see there is an automatic word corrected in the software here, now I understand!) and vacation time, not tim....

Anyway, I plan to post a bit about my vacation elsewhere, when I figure out where and how to! Sadly, I did not make it to France, or even Croatia, but did have a great time in Lanzarote, a virtual naked week in fact and, it was fabulous.

• Hi Bycardybay!

I've spent a nice time near Pula, Croatia, at Kap Kamenjak. This place is full of bigger and smaller stoney beaches, in the smaller ones there's a lot of (unofficial) naturism. The beaches themselves and the landscapes are beatuiful and the sea is perfect fpr swimming and snorkling. The whole place used to be a protected area for nature and it's still intact.

Unfortunately I don't find any english links right now (there's no english Wikipedia article and Google gives me search results in german), but I guess you can find more information by googling the location.

• Hi Jordh,

Thank you for replying and for giving some first hand information on Croatia, exactly what I need. Next year I hope to visit there, not decided where, or when, but it is definitely on my 3 potential vacation venues. The other choices are Cap d'Agde and good old Lanzarote. Plenty time to consider, research and decide.

• Sorry to keep adding to here. I had planned to post about my trip to Lanzarote however I'm still limited to where I can access here. Not that it is a problem, at some stage I'll get around to it and hopefully learn some more about ths forum.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!