Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008, 12:51

hallo, another gallerie questions ... at least in English, so something different.

I see lots of people refer to or "browsing" the gallery, and have tried to understand all the treads about it. Am I right that one needs to have posted 30 posts before the gallery is open? I don't even see an entry point to it, and it seems a lot as hardly anyone has posted more than 30 times! I would like to contribute to the gallery but of course its a bit uncomfortable when I can't see it myself!
cheers
bruce

www.somethingforthefridgedoor.blogspot.com

nednude

NAktiv

• »nednude« ist männlich

Aktivitätspunkte: 740

Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008, 18:59

hi, bruce!

you don't have an access to the gallery unless you gain 40 points (each new post/answer brings you 5 points, each new opened topic brings you 10 points). You also have to be a member of the forum for at least 30 days. So it is not so complicated to get an access to the gallery. I hope you will see the photos there soon! :)

Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008, 20:49

Hi Nednude, thanks for the information. I am trying to read as much of the board as possible to improve my German but sometimes it is just too hard to follow. But cool, I think when I reply to you now I will have 40 points so just need to wait for my 30 days "probation"!!
Thanks again, I hope the summer is beautiful in Austria!
cheers for now
bruce
www.somethingforthefridgedoor.blogspot.com

0-sauna

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2008, 18:00

...i am a new member and this is my first post!

it is not difficult to have 40 points....but wait 30 days ...it is to much!

i was member of fkk jugend,,,,..... and i was tired to wait !

in italian forum is not so difficult!

Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2008, 21:37

@0-sauna
so you only try to get entrance to the galleries as fast as possible in every forum?
if yes you better leave this forum.

nacktschlumpf

Anfänger

• »nacktschlumpf« ist männlich

Aktivitätspunkte: 215

Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2008, 22:36

@ wiesel:

A fairly unsociable response 8|

Freitag, 1. August 2008, 20:09

Mal schauen:

- ein neuer user der in seinem ersten post nach der gallerie fragt und es unfair findet so lange zu warten und dass dies in anderen foren nicht so lange dauert.

Es tut mir wirklich extrem leid dass ich da den Verdacht pflege, dass es sich nur um einen bildergeilen User handelt den wir hier ganz sicher nicht wollen. Oh, es tut mir noch mehr leid, dass ich solche User nicht in Zuckerwatte packe.
Oder siehst du sonst sinnvolle Beiträge oder Beiteiligung von dem User?

Okay, nichts tut mir leid, ätsch! :P

lelacika

Anfänger

• »lelacika« ist männlich

Aktivitätspunkte: 230

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013, 15:13

galery

me too i hope i can uipload photos,but more important is the communication,no? and to be 'trusted member"...

th.k

TM-NAktiv

• »th.k« ist männlich

Aktivitätspunkte: 630

Freitag, 6. Mai 2016, 09:45

A user of this forum making one of his first posts about the Gallery and how-to-access it seems also to me, as a new member, strange. I find it good, that for acces you have to wait 30 day's and you have to be TM-Member, because so it's garantueed that everyone visiting the gallery is a real person and an active member, so that missuse should not be any problem.

Zurzeit ist neben Ihnen 1 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

1 Besucher