You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to FKK-Web / FKK-Jugend.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Naturboy

Unregistered

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 3:07pm

FKK im Habbo

Ich hab für alle Naturisten im Habbo Hotel eine FKK-Gruppe erstellt.
Leider bin ich nicht mehr im Habbo. (Was für leider? Zum Glück! :) ) Die Gruppe ist aber noch da.
Wen ihr wollt könnt ihr Mitglieder werden.

Gruß: Eduard

PS: Ich hasse Habbo!

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 3:42pm

This is posted in the English room but this is what I got with www.altavista.com? Not quite sure what it means though Natureboy!

I for all naturists in the Habbo hotel a FKK group provided. Unfortunately I am not any more in the Habbo. (Which for unfortunately? Fortunately! However still there) the group is. Whom you want can you members become. Greeting: Eduard HP: I hate Habbo
www.internationalyn.org
Administrator
International Young Naturists Organisation
International Jung Naturisten Organisation

Nudi_Diego

Unregistered

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 3:49pm

good translation

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 4:00pm

Ahhh! I get it now!!

http://www.habbo.com/
www.internationalyn.org
Administrator

Nudi_Diego

Unregistered

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 4:07pm

wieviele sind in der gruppe?

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 4:16pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Tolgi85

Bois, with all due respect? This section is in
English for those among us who do not have German as a native language? Theres little enough area for us little folk who are ignorant of the German language but admire so much the beginnings of the Naturist movement (fkk) and well, if you could please post in English (as the topic says) it would be so very,very much appreciated!

Love ya!

-Danee
www.internationalyn.org
Administrator

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 8:40pm

Quoted

Original von Danee

Quoted

Originally posted by Tolgi85

Bois, with all due respect? This section is in
English for those among us who do not have German as a native language? Theres little enough area for us little folk who are ignorant of the German language but admire so much the beginnings of the Naturist movement (fkk) and well, if you could please post in English (as the topic says) it would be so very,very much appreciated!

Love ya!

-Danee

Fortunately, it is no longer there. Was it moved?
Glücklicherweise ist es da nicht mehr (englischsprachige Sektion). Wurde es verschoben?